Once the applicant who is residing outside of the U.S is admitted to Stanton University, the following steps are expected.
- Receive an initial Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status” from a Designated School Official (DSO) in Stanton University. (The Form Issue Reason must be “Initial Attendance.”)
- Upon receipt, visit fmjfee.com to pay your I-901 SEVIS Fee.
- Visit the closest U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for your F visa with the U.S. Department of State.
- Received your F-Visa? Go to Initial/Entry to the U.S./Travel page for the travel guidelines.
* You need to bring your Form I-20, I-901 SEVIS fee payment receipt as well as other forms of the Department of State requires you to bring to your visa appointment.