The Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Business Administration (BA) program is designed to meet the educational needs of working adults in an ever-expanding global economy. The BA program emphasizes the study of accounting, management, marketing and economics which lays a foundation for later study in BA at the graduate M.B.A. level. Completion of the BA program requirements ensures that students will comprehend the relationships among marketing, quantitative theory, accountancy, economic principles, financial and human and organizational management. Furthermore, In keeping with the institution’s Statement of Purpose, this program seeks to enable students to integrate academic disciplines and an enriched cultural experience by offering the coursework that produces comprehensively prepared business leaders.
The following materials are required before a decision on admission can be made by the Admission Committee:
- An official transcript indicating that the high school diploma has been granted should be submitted directly to Stanton University’s Office of Admissions and Records. If the high school diploma has not been granted at the time that the student applies for admission into the B.A. program, then the student — upon receipt of the high school diploma — should immediately make arrangements to have an official transcript sent to SU indicating that the high school diploma has been granted.
- Application Form: an application is valid for one year.
SU accepts transfer credits only from institutions of higher learning approved by the Bureau for the Private Postsecondary Education (Bureau), public or private institutions of higher learning accredited by an accrediting association or agency recognized by the U. S. Department of Education, or any institution of higher learning, including foreign institutions, if the institution offering the undergraduate program documents that the institution of higher learning at which the units were earned offers degree programs equivalent to degree programs approved by the Bureau or accredited by an accrediting association/agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
|General Education:||68 units|
|Degree Required Courses:||92 units|
- Successfully complete a minimum of 180 quarter units in BA coursework with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 on a 4.0 scale.
- Successfully complete the degree requirements within the time limit (six years) for completion of the B.A. degree.
- The total coursework undertaken for the B. A. degree may be a combination of transfer credits and coursework completed at SU. Overall, a minimum of 45 units of the total unit requirement of 180 units must be completed in residence at SU, the remaining 135 quarter units may be satisfied through transfer credits that meets SU’s transfer credit policy.