Registration and Enrollment
All international students are required to enroll full-time in classes for three consecutive quarters in a year. The minimum course load requirement is noted below:
Programs that require minimum 12 units for each quarter:
- Associate of Applied Science in Professional Golf and Golf Complex Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Korean Culinary Arts
Programs that require minimum 8 units for each quarter:
- Master of Business Administration
Enrollment with reduced course load may be allowed under certain circumstances. You must discuss your situation with your academic advisor and international student advisor prior to submitting Reduced Course Load Petition, and your petition may be approved when you have one or more of the following reasons:
- Initial Difficulties with the English Language and/or with reading problem
- Unfamiliarity with American teaching Methods
- Withdrawal from a course due to improper course level placement
- Medical Reason (Written statement from physician/ psychologist must be provided. The statement should be in English. We do not accept chiropractic doctor or acupuncturist’s notes.)
- The final coursework required to complete the program is less than a full course.
Important: Unauthorized less than full time enrollment (based on the minimum units above) may result in termination of their SEVIS status. Be sure to follow the proper enrollment policy based on the program you have enrolled.