Each degree and certificate program has specific admission requirements. Consult the section applicable to the program or certificate of interest for information on its admission requirements.
- Stanton University advises prospective students that they must supply complete and accurate information on the application for admission and on all other university forms. Further, applicants must submit authentic and official transcripts of all previous academic work attempted as well as all records of military and vocational training. Transcripts will be evaluated and credit will be given, as appropriate, in accordance with the university’s transfer credit and assessment of prior training policy.
- Important: Failure to file complete, accurate and authentic application documents may result in denial of admission, cancellation of academic credit, suspension, or expulsion.
- A transcript is official if:
- (a) it is sent directly from the school of origin to the Office of Admissions and Records at Stanton University,
- (b) bears the official seal of the school of origin and the Custodian of Record’s signature
- (c) is approved after being reviewed by Stanton University’s Office of Admissions and Records
- Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for preliminary evaluation; however, official transcripts must be on file before official admission to a degree or certificate program will be granted to qualified applicants.