Stanton University Student Council Guidelines
As an SUSC member, you will be expected to:
- Have and maintain good academic standing.
- Hold regular meetings and keep minutes.
- Be points-of-contact between students and the administration office.
- Be a mediator between administration office, faculty, and students.
- Students are allowed to submit suggestions and grievances/complaints to student body representatives to properly present them to the office in order to avoid negative confrontation, etc.
- Be in charge of the school newsletter and student board.
- Plan and organize events for SU students.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org